soccer

by tijkmo 12 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

all the best to all your countries football teams who have world cup qualifying games tomorrow....unless you are northern irish..(england to win that one)........or german

• pElE the King
    pElE the King

Hi!

Thank you!! I am brazilian, I wish you the same in next world cup :)

Best regards,

Pele

• professor
    professor

Wasn't the real Pele a JW once?

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Woot! Canada v. Portugal!

Unfortunately, Canada is going to lose. But our women's team is 11th in the world (not as much glory, I know).

• fleaman uk
  • fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

tijkmo

Scotland have a Football Team?When did that happen ?

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter
    Scotland have a Football Team?When did that happen ?

Fleaman - you provocateur you - Scots have been one of the main contributors to English Soccer for decades.

Sir Awex Ferguson, Graeme Souness, George Graham, Dennis Law, Sir Matt Busby, Billy Bremner, Davie Moyes, Kenny Dalgliesh, Alan Hansen, and of course Glasgow Celtic were the first UK side to win a European Cup (unfortunately). Who could forget Jim Baxter's keepy uppie in the 1967 victory? I would go on but that would be just rubbing it in - - -LOL

FF

(of course Scotland were very unlucky to lose tonite -couldn't shoot their way out of a paper bag - come back Coisty, we need you)

• Badger
    Badger

U.S. vs. Mexico! The border war continues!

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    Sir Awex Ferguson, Graeme Souness, George Graham, Dennis Law, Sir Matt Busby, Billy Bremner, Davie Moyes, Kenny Dalgliesh, Alan Hansen, and of course Glasgow Celtic were the first UK side to win a European Cup (unfortunately). Who could forget Jim Baxter's keepy uppie in the 1967 victory? I would go on but that would be just rubbing it in - - -LOL

Are you saying you like the Rangers? Hopefully not, we all know Glasgow Celtic is the best club in Europe!

And Canada lost, 4-1.

• Badger
    Badger

Classicist...

*Soccer Snob Voice* It's not "THE Rangers", it's just "Rangers"!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit