Best beer and Worse beer you ever drank...

by JH 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

The cheapest one in the store I'm in.

Ken P.

• new light
    new light

Best beer= Harpoon I.P.A., brewed right here in New England

Worst beer= Previously opened keg of Natty Ice left in the back yard for at least the month of July. Accepted a dare to do a 10-second kegstand. Wow.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Well, it's a toss up for me on the best:

But I've narrowed it down to Guinness, Killians or Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat. However, Triple X is in the running too. Corona's on a hot summer day with a twist of lime is welcome....(with a shot of Cuervo)

Anyway, the worst Miller Lite. or Rolling Rock. Yuk.

I think Beer is my favorite subject. Great thread : )

peace

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Hmmmmm lets seeeeee, I cant think of the the beer I like. Can anyone help me out?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    The worst was a bottle of warm Bud with a cigarette butt in it.

I was camping one time, and I had a "few" buds in me. I had two bottles next to me. One with water in if for an ashtray I used all weekend, and my beer. Well, you can guess which one I took a big slug out of. I puked for about 20 minutes!!!!!!

Old Milwaulkee is gross

• JH
    JH

I'd like to help you with this Buttlight, but I don't know much about American beer....

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

This is an Indian Pale Ale, but they put mashed Jalapenos in when it's brewing. Nice if you like some spice! It's great with cheese!

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

This is what I drink in the morning if I have a hangover. Coffee and beer in one!

Kwin

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

If I had a hangover, and drank that, it would make me puke more! LOL

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

[Buttlight's post brings back a repressed memory for IPSec of Old Milwaulkee's Best. IPSec changes his worst beer selection to the grodie Old Milwaulkee's Best]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit