I would be more likely to go to the memorial if............................

by ButtLight 42 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Kitty, your avatar is what I look like when I go to the hall....

• JH
    JH

I'll be there tonight at the hall as well as my JWD friends

• KittyLiquor
    KittyLiquor

LMFAO...JH

• KittyLiquor
    KittyLiquor

ROTFLMFAO even more.....

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

On a serious note, I would go if my mother or father asked me to go. Of course I don't think dad's been to one in a few years and Mom respects my religious choices. But that's about the only way they could get me to go. In 2000 two elders followed me home, came into my home, and pretended to invite me to the Memorial, but in reality they were there to serve me notice that I was in the process of being DF'd (which was silly because I wasn't associating anyway). I've lived in other places since, but that day they sat on my couch four feet from where I type now. No, I'm sorry, the Memorial might be a special JW ritual with the nostalgia and reverence that goes along with it but it'll always be something associated with evil and wickedness to me.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

If after the song and prayer... they had a balloon drop!!! and moonbounce for the kids.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

The wine was a fine Merlot, the 'bread' would be tasty, and we could all eat to one's heart's content. Double servings and all.

DY

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

If it were held at the pub around the corner.

• JH
    JH

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

JH, that last post is awesome!

I would go if all could partake and be forgiven by the blood shed by Jesus Christ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit