What would your conscience permit you to do that an average JW wouldn't do?

by JH 49 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Step on rat,,,,,,smoosh

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

while active or semi-active?

Carry a gun

act as a Union official

R type films

as for some other things...Gents dont "kiss and tell" now, do they?

~Hill

• Ticker
    Ticker

Long hair, facail hair, holidays, independant thought, bars, listen to any music I like, view whatever movies I wish, associate with whoever I please, oral and creative sex, probably tones more that I cant think of. Basically if the bible aint clear on it then Its up to me but I am pretty liberal with life so I do like to have fun.

Ticker

• Honesty
    Honesty

Believe the bible instead of the WTS

• Dragon_Frog
    Dragon_Frog

Okay here's what has always confused me...

Who decided it's holy to grow a mustache and even Elvis sideburns, while a goatee or a beard is worldly? I have long hair and a goatee. I'm accepted by my peers and my professors at school. But when someone from the old congregation sees me, they act like I had "Satan" tattooed on my forhead (well I can tell some of the girls like it heh heh).

But seriously, what is up with that??

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

im still a jw. i go to bars and probably drink too much, enjoy an occasional good cigar, listen to rock'roll music, have oral sex w/wife, and whatever else i damn well please.

• integ
    integ

Think.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I pretty much didn't have any issue with doing anything that I really wanted to do anyways. And I sure as hell was not going to go out and confess to it.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i watched the simpsons and even let my kids watch it.. (BAD BAD BAD ) lol

although i didnt see a rated R movie till i was over 40.. (which isnt so bad cuz now i have lots of movies to watch)

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I used to show my horses and race barrels. Caught a lot of crap about it though when they found out.

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit