Since Jesus came into my heart

http://junior.apk.net/~bmames/ht0416_.htm

Slim

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

My cup's full and running over.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SlimBoyFat..You`ve been saved quite a few times on this thread..Are you drinking at a public pool?..Lifeguards will save a drunk as many times as they have to..You better leave,they`re eventually going to call the police!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    My cup's full and running over.

Mine ran over too until someone told me the potti has to be emptied occasionally. W

• Honesty
    Honesty

Has no one else been saved?

I was saved in the latter part of 2004.

3 days later I DA'd from the Watchtower cult.

Yes, slimboy.

Being saved has had a positive effect on my life.

• agapa37
    agapa37

Jesus words have a big impact on me concerning my saved condition. He said: " He that has enduredto the end will be saved."

Also Pauls words: "As you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvatiion with fear and trembling." Paul was urging them not to be overly confident of their salvation because it was not yet assured!

Salvation of people hinges on more than the fact Jesus died for us, it has alot to do with obedience. Paul said: "Jesus became the source of eternal salvation for who all who obey him."

The 3 words that are bold faced and underlined in each sentence have alot to do with salvation. Endurance, obedience, and work (effort) It is quit clear from the New Testament that the salvation of a person involves work on our part.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I have not been swimming for ages.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit