My story.....

by jula71 34 Replies latest jw friends

• jula71
    jula71

I was born into the "truth", so it is pretty much to only life I have known. I have been studying the bible seriously since my teens, about 15+ years. Then it hit me about 6 months ago, I?m not really studying the bible, but rather the WT publications. This has reveled to me many inconsistencies within the organization, from blood down to 1914. Something else I really have a problem is the importance put on works. It has come down to the amount of hours spent in service each month is a litmus test as to your spirituality. I am now considered weak or inactive and doing a fade.

• jaredg
    jaredg

welcome....kick off your shoes and make yourself at home.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Jula74, welcome to the forum. I think you will be amazed and comforted by how many share your experience. We look forward to hearing more from you.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Hey welcome to the land where smurfs are not banished as satanic! Always a pleasure to find a free thinker!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Be happy that you have woken up to their deceptions before you have wasted many decades of your life with them, as many of us have.

Welcome to to board.

Chris

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Welcome to the board!

• Bas
    Bas

Welcome Jula

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey, welcome to the board Jula! So nice to see new ones.

GBL

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Welcome, and congratulations for coming to the conclusion you have on your own. That says alot for your willingness to question things you currently believe. It's a trait that will serve you well in anything you choose to do.

Dave

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Glad you saw the light. Welcome to the forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit