• moshe
    moshe

Be a sheep

translation- Be Dumb

Moshe

• DocHayes
    DocHayes

"Pioneer Spirit":

Wake up every morning, go to the hall, wait for nobody to show for the meeting for field service, go out in your broken down ride by yourself, do a few not-at-homes, go home, rinse, lather, and repeat.

"Pioneer Pace":

Walk so slowly that everyone else knocks on the rest of the doors so you don't have to.

"Putting Kingdom Interest first":

By a four-door car, seek employment as a window washer.

"False":

I am four years old. My mother told me to raise my hand and say false. Neither do I know what false means, nor do I know why I raised my hand in the first place. When I do say it, everyone oooohhhs and ahhhhhs and tells me what a good comment I made.

"Stumble":

You did or said something politically incorrect that caused another witness to think for him or herself.

"Throw your burden upon Jehovah":

The society believes that I am too weak minded to handle my own problems, so I must slough my problems off onto a figment of my imagination, and when that does not solve my problem I must rely on the elders, who will counsel me for not coming to them in the first place.

• DocHayes
    DocHayes

"Pioneer Spirit":

Wake up every morning, go to the hall, wait for nobody to show for the meeting for field service, go out in your broken down ride by yourself, do a few not-at-homes, go home, rinse, lather, and repeat.

"Pioneer Pace":

Walk so slowly that everyone else knocks on the rest of the doors so you don't have to.

"Putting Kingdom Interest first":

By a four-door car, seek employment as a window washer.

"False":

I am four years old. My mother told me to raise my hand and say false. Neither do I know what false means, nor do I know why I raised my hand in the first place. When I do say it, everyone oooohhhs and ahhhhhs and tells me what a good comment I made.

"Stumble":

You did or said something politically incorrect that caused another witness to think for him or herself.

"Throw your burden upon Jehovah":

The society believes that I am too weak minded to handle my own problems, so I must slough my problems off onto a figment of my imagination, and when that does not solve my problem I must rely on the elders, who will counsel me for not coming to them in the first place.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Tacking: Lame ass reference to sailing technique to move forward in an unfavorable wind which WBTS applies to its doctrinal flip flops, it means this, er, no it means that, no, er it really means this. Moral, WBTS quit pissing into the wind.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

armageddon is just around the corner -- real meaning - nobody knows not even th son only the father WTBTS meaning -- we do not know just keep slaving away

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Make the truth your own

Meaning: Ensure that you set up a regular monthly contribution covenant thingy, enroll in the regular pioneer bookselling service, answer up at all the meetings and pretend that you have spent all your spare time preparing your answers; if your a brother suck up to the elders and pray that they might give you privileges jobs to do. If your a sister submit to not just your husband but the body of elders too and obey their every word, even though what they ask you to do and or suggest makes no sense whatsoever and you could do a better job blindfolded.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit