My baby is coming home tonight !!!!!!!!

by Puternut 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

Octavia, has been in Guam for some time as some of you may know. But tonight she's coming home !!! She cut her trip short. Whoohoo.

So I am sitting here pacing the floor, I have already spick and spanned the house twice today, I even vacuumed twice,,, am I a goof or what? I never vacuum to this degree. So I have two hours left, and I am off to the airport. SO, for my surprize to her I am going to give her a hawaian lei. Or shall we say she's getting leied???

Putergoof

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Sounds like you've planned a wonderful home"coming" for Octavia!!! Enjoy...

~Merry

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I've so missed hearing about you two's sex life. Please report back soon with every tantric minute in minute detail. And by my second use of "minute" I mean the third definition as posted below (just so there's no offense taken) :D

1. Exceptionally small; tiny. See synonyms at small.
    2. Beneath notice; insignificant.
    3. Characterized by careful scrutiny and close examination: held a minute inspection of the grounds.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Puter,

Glad to hear Octavia is home...

I have to wait 2 more weeks till NOdenial is home.....

It's funny, some people would really enjoy having some time "alone"....I enjoy that was for a day or 2 but after that I go "crazy".

Tell Octavia, "hi"

CodeBlue

• Puternut
    Puternut

Thanks Codeblue,

She's happy to be home again, we have a lot of catching up to do. I hope Nodenial will be home soon for you too. Being alone is good at times, being lonely can be sucky.

Puternut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit