minimus

Well.....I'm going to bed.

• blondie
    blondie

Not with me.

Sleep tight.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

PURE worship???...how do you spell UN?...how do you spell CULT?...how do you spell DOG VOMIT?

LIFE-GIVING provisions???...no blood, no political immunity, no proper counselling, shun shun shun

~Merry

• minimus
    minimus

I'm going by myself. Nighty night!

• Honesty
    Honesty
    And yet in 1919----Christmas, the cross

They had a form of true worship in 1919 untill Boozin' Rutherford reformed the WTBTS into what it has become.

• betrayed1
    betrayed1

Yes, pure worship was restored in 1919. Of course, the Bible Students still venerated the cross, celebrated Christmas, used tobacco and probably wouldn't have refused a blood transfusion if it had been offered.

At least they didn't count their field service time.

betrayed1

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

blondie

u forgot the "Keep on the Watch" brochure before the Daniel book(again and again....)

• professor
    professor
    Since the restoration of pure worship in 1919

Correct if you mean 100% pure B.S. Still, I wonder why they are dissing on Russell like this. I thought they considered him a righteous dude.

• Pwned
    Pwned

^^^

outright they praise him, you have to read in between the lines to find the disses in my opinion.

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

*scratching my head here*

Since the restoration of pure worship in 1919

but i thought Jesus himself came in 1914 and hand picked the borg because of their one and only pureness ....gee what's really going on here?

*sweetp of the believe it or not class*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit