New Mexico or Amarillo Circuit

by Sparkplug 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Hey Sparkplug,

Do you know of a sister named Darcey Thompson? she moved to Albuquerque. I knew her when I was a teen.

-Eduardo

• r51785
    r51785

Hey Eduardo,

I went to serve where the need is greater in Artesia in 1974. What with Armageddon coming in 1975 it was important to spread Jehovah's message of paradise and doom throughout all of Artesia, Hope, Lake Arthur, etc.

After six months I went home to California. I couldn't deal living in a place where they rolled up the sidewalks at 9:00 PM.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oh yeah...Darcy was in my moms cong near the mountains. Very pretty blond girl..had a sister...but cant remember completely.. I used to go skating with her all the time. I left in 89 also. And I too want to move back when I have money. NM is not funny with no money! I bet you may even know me. Decki

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Hey Rnumbers.

then you most likely met or know of either my dad, also named Eduardo Leaton (SR) he would have been the PO of the Spanish Congregation may you have heard of my Uncle Richard.

take care,

eduardo jr.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Hey Sparkplug,

that is cool. Yeah I had a huge Crush on her, though she was brunette when she left Carlsbad. her dad was an EMT and would sometimes come dressed in his uniform to the meeting and his pager would go off and he would have to go out. CAn you believe some people looked down on him for that. Anyway they moved to Albuquerque. I heard her dad died of cancer or some serious illness. I wish I had stayed in touch with her, she was pretty cool.

-Eduardo

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oroborus21- I am thinking it may have been a different Darcy.. I dont remember all of that, but I was a lot younger. It has been over half of my life ago. I wish I could remember better.

• zanex
    zanex

lol..well I got df'd in the santa fe south cong back in oh say (scratches head) 91ish..?so was there in a few congs and went to one or two assemblies...once df'd tho the last meeting I was a guest at was my own df'ing..but I do love santa fe and I would love to go back..one day...damn that town had some kinda wierd effect on me..lol. Nothin like a good ol fashion zozobra to get the blood rushing..(ahh thinks back to first time I saw the burning man...WHAT a party! Good grief!) Had some friends in different santa fe cong's and a few in alb congs here and there...

-Z-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit