Am I a bad person?

by Nancy Drake 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Today, I bought one of those nifty shower heads that come off the wall and have pulse/massage type settings.

Well, I didn't follow directions and I ended up snapping it right off the pipe....oops.

So, I took it back to the store and said..."I don't know what happened. I followed the directions and it totally broke for NO reason" Of course, I completely knew it was all my fault, but it was a 35 dollar showerhead!

Wouldn't you know it, they gave me a brand new one!

Now, I've been feeling guilty about it all day and feel like such a scam artist. Now everytime I take a shower I have to think about what a liar I am.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

at least you'll be a clean liar.

• Dustin
    Dustin

So what! The store will get their money back from the company. They just send it back as defective. No big deal. But I'm sure Satan would be proud of your dishonesty.(ha ha)

Dustin

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

This reminds me of how when I was young, some of the kids in the neighborhood would go to a store and buy a toy. After they got bored with it, that day or maybe the next day, they would put it back in the original package and return it to the store and buy another toy.

If you are wondering, I can honestly say that I was not one of the kids doing that!

• zman
    zman

There are far more things in life to have guilt over!!!!!! My advice "put that baby on pluse and move on to greater sins!!!!!!!!!!"

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

It's not like you had sex in a Kingdom Hall or anything.

GBL

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Getbusyliving, were you gettin' busy in the kingdom hall? Somehow, the atmosphere there just wouldn't work for me. The broom closet, maybe...

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

You should feel more guilty about what you bought it for in the first place, you little trollop!

• Inspector Clouseau
    Inspector Clouseau

Nancy

It is against the lewr to do such a thing. Yeu are not a bad person but a naughty, naughty girl. I will let yeu of with a caution this time but Yeu must take more care with yeur new pulsating head.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:Getbusyliving, were you gettin' busy in the kingdom hall?

Just an ongoing fantasy of mine..

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit