Avishai or others.... please help!

by outbutnotdown 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

I just got out of court today. The Judge mentioned that what I was accusing my ex-wife of was "parental alienation". Yes, she is guilty of it. But how do I go about proving it? The Judge did not have the authority to do anything about it, YET!

I remember Avishai using that term months ago, in a thread I had started. Avishai, (or anybody else).... what would be my best way of showing to the Judge what she is doing? Does anybody have any experience in this matter?

I need to get my kids out of that situation as quickly as I can. We are scheduled to go to trial before September, so that my kids are stabilized before next year's school year. How do I ensure that what she is doing is made evident? I am considering filing another motion of contempt before the trial. My kids can't wait that long.

Any help is appreciated. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Brad

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Got an excellent attorney?! You'll need one of those.

Sorry to hear you're in this situation.

DY

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

The below video is a good place to start:

http://www.christianreality.com/videos/vs-vid168.htm

I also spoke personally with the man listed in the below website when I was contemplating taking my ex to court over parental alienation among other issues related to that religion. He is great! He personally assists your local attorney so your attorney can be prepared to deal with Jehovah's Witnesses in a custody case. He is very kind and spoke with me at length. He knows his stuff and specializes in this:

In case you are unable to scroll through the website, his contact information is as follows. It's worth the time to contact him and at least discuss how he can help you:

Duane Magnani can be contacted at:Tel: (925) 672-7116 Email: [email protected]
    P.O. Box 597, Clayton, CA 94517

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

You may find some resources & info that will help at the federal govt justice website, sections on Parenting after divorce and child-centred family justice strategy:

http://canada.justice.gc.ca/en/ps/pad/index.html

good luck!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I hope someone can help you Brad.

Good luck.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Brad, let us know how this turns out, huh?

Good luck!

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit