Yesterday was a bad day!

by purplesofa 16 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thanks everyone,

Today was much better. I am going to the doctor soon and have a chat with him about it though. Each day as the thoughts unravel, the thought has to be looked at and changed. I truely appreciate being able to read from this forum. Everyone is so giving. As time goes on a bit farther I will share some things that have happened with my JW experiance.(keep you in suspense like waiting for the new OM book!!!!!!!!)

Again, thank-you very much. I appreciate everyones input.

tijmko.....yes I have a purple sofa.........and a red one too! I love lots of color.

purps

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hemingway called them "black ass days".

Sorry. It was inappropriate of me to say anything on this thread. My time, as always, is perfectly poor. Forgive me for being a stupid head.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Hi Purplesofa, I hope you can give yourself a break as you come to see the society for what it is. I know it's painful. After finding this website and all the information available, I was in a topsy turvy whirlwind of unsettled emotions for months. It's not easy sorting thru all that is and all that is not the WTBTS. Time may have to be your friend in this case, as it took time for me to heal from the disillusionment that is OZ. I haven't given you the officicial Hello, but I say to you now, Hello and welcome. I wish for you a peaceful experience here, hoping you will acquire the means to bring you true happiness, whether you be on this side of the fence, or the other. Arthur

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Big Tex

Forgive me for being a stupid head.

with all the powers in me...........You are FORGIVEN! I thought it was funny and from now on I am gonna call depressing days "black ass days" Thanks, it sounds so much more exciting than just having a bad day!

Prophecor

haven't given you the officicial Hello, but I say to you now, Hello and welcome.

Thanks! I enjoy your posts very much.

purps

purps

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Hi, Purps.

I'm sorry you are having a hard day. I went through some very difficult days and can empathize.

Hang in there, I have not yet read COC but hear real good things about it. Glad it helped you.

Jeannie

• prophecor
    prophecor

Thanx Purple Sofa, in brief, I'll have to admit that ISOCF is a much more complicated book to read, CoC was my first and I find myself re-reading it several times thru-out the life of the book.

• TheListener
    TheListener

PurpleSofa, you'll be in my prayers. I hope you read everyone's replies because they are wonderful. The people on this board are amazing and wonderful (well, most of them).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit