From Dante's Inferno To Jehovah's Jacuzzi:

by Englishman 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

On which level of hell will you finish up?

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Oh, BTW, the Jehovah's jacuzzi thing was intentionally misleading. Oops...just gone down another level..

Englishman.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

[email protected] title, Eman, couldn't resist peeking in! LOL! Hey, whatever works...............LOL!

• The Leological One
    The Leological One

Now that's a funny thread title~!

I may not have enough time to look at the link and check other posts I've been looking for before I have to get to work and so will have to come back to the thread and check it later; sounds interesting~!

• Been there
    Been there

Level 3 The way I see it though, just getting to level 3 was hell so it shouldn't get any worse.

• Bas
    Bas

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!

whoaaa, I AM bad

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yeah your bad... I'm level 8 baby! Well I do work in sales part-time!!!!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Too much master ba shun I guess :P

The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Second Level of Hell!

Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

IPSec, hoping to hook up with Cleopatra and Helen in the after life
  • blondie
    blondie

I'm in Limbo but I knew that already.

• TheOneBuck
    TheOneBuck

Hahaha that was fun.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit