Are you all Jehovas witnesses? Found it hard to find a forum.

by Socrates 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Socrates
    Socrates

Are you all Jehovas witnesses? Found it hard to find a forum. Most are by non Jehovas witnesses to bear out critiscisms. Is this one?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Big mix of Active members (myself) Disfellowshipped, Disassociated, and people who've never been witnesses

Welcome to the board Socrates :) awsome name

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

There are quite a few active JWs on this forum including bethelites, elders, ex elders etc - -but the vast majority are ex-jws so I am not sure if this was the site you were looking for - but anyway -WELCOME

• blondie
    blondie

We are made up of people who are still Jehovah's Witnesses, some who never were, some who are married to Jehovah's Witnesses, and some who no longer go to the Kingdom Hall.

Are you one of Jehovah's Witnesses?

If you have any Bible questions, I can help. I have been a Witness for 50 years.

By the way, I understand that English might not be your native language, right?

Blondie

• Dustin
    Dustin

Welcome Socrates. It is a big mix of people on here. I'm an ex-JW with absolutely no love of their false teachings. You should stick around and talk to some people on here. It's always interesting to hear all viewpoints.

Dustin

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Welcome, Soc.

• Socrates
    Socrates

Not a Jehovas witness, I'm a hindu actually. Was looking for somewhere that wasn't against them (too many bad sites like that) I was looking for somewhere so that I could get a better understanding of the Religion and tennets thank you people. :)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am biased but trust me they are a great crowd on this board (pun intended)

• Socrates
    Socrates

Thanks Blondie, that you like my name :) and thanks everyone else for the welcome. :) Just trying to get used to the workings of this forum.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome Socrates!

You might want to check out the Best of Section here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/32/1.ashx

I'm sure you will find a lot of information in that section that will help you understand Jehovah's Witnesses and those who are leaving/have left or living with a JW.

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit