Meet the pup......

by bikerchic 32 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I just wanted to introduce to you our new dog. He's a 5 year old sheltie named Samba. We adopted him from a family who had to give him up due to allergies, it broke their heart to part with him as they had put a lot of love and care into him. He has such good manners and is very well trained. Hubby and I are always teasing that we will probably ruin him.

So here's Samba some pictures I took of him on one of our walks. Yeah we walk through a cemetery, he loves it I think it's the bones he smells.....

Lets see your pets too, it's always fun to see who we share our lives with.

Enjoy!

Kate

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

AWWW Kate, he's sooooo cute !!

Thanks for sharing your pics !!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

My weimeriner Blue.

• jgnat
    jgnat

He has a very bright and happy smile. Excellent choice!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Awww purplesofa he has such meaningful eyes! What a cutie, is he as gentle as he looks?

• minimus
    minimus

Damn, I thought these were pics of Craigy.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

LOL jgnat! Yes in the second pic you can see his smile! I think he has an underbite, but it makes him look like he's smiling to us, we get a laugh outa it!

• larc
    larc

What a beautiful doggie.

I have owned two Shelties. The first one named Chelsie, stopped another dog from attacking my two little girls. She was injured in the process, with minor chest wounds. However, the vet told us that she would die. At that time, they did not have the proper antibiotics to prevent her death. He said that she would rally, then fade away. That is exactly what happened.

Our second Sheltie named George lived a long life. However, we eventually had to put him to sleep. He was old, nearly blind and not functioning very well.

Well, sorry to share my sad stories. I will say that we had many good years with those two dogs.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

minimus!

Damn, I thought these were pics of Craigy.

I said PUP not PIMP! Sheese getta clue!

• minimus
    minimus

My bad. I thought it said pud. Oops.//////////

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit