American Idol ..

by Brummie 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

What happened to the Vasquez guy? My money was on him to win! Brilliant voice.

I hope Anwar or Vonzol win but I guess the top 5 will look like this:

Anwar

Bo Brice

Carrie Underwood

Scott Savol

Nadia Turner

Darn, I should get a life...

Brummie

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Vazquez quit. It was in the paper yesterday.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I think he got a record deal or some other lucrative offer that is more of a sure than being on American Idol. I honestly, I think he will be richer and more successful if that is the case. All of the other American Idol winners ... you hear from them for a little while, and then what? Clay who??????? Ruben what?????

• Brummie
    Brummie

Too bad, he would have won hands down...Bet he's got a deal with Babyface or someone of that calibre, hopefully!

Brumm

• wednesday
    wednesday

Brummie,

Mario got a lawyer to get him out of the AI contract.(same one clay Aiken used last year)

I at this time like

BO,Carrie, and Nadia

also, constatine is soo sexy.

weds

• Brummie
    Brummie

I agree wild, being the American Idol means you get saturated too quickly and people bore. Ruben has had no success in England at all, Fantasia ( blush....I have her cd) but she has no success here. Kelly has done ok but no major hit.

Didnt know that clay man had gotten a lawyer to bail him out, no one knows him here in the uk, we only just started getting the American idol show.

Brummie

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

The guy on G105 radio station said yesterday, that he got an e-mail from a friend who had inside information. He wouldn't tell us everything, but he said that Mario was contacted by one of the producers of the show and told that they could/would make sure he won, but they wanted him to sing a document stating that he wouldn't say anything to anyone about it. They wanted to start recording as soon as possible so that there would be more money made. They said that Mario wouldn't go along with it because he was afraid it would come out one day in the future and any chance at a successful career would be over.

I have no idea if any of that is true. It's just what I heard.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    producers of the show and told that they could/would make sure he won

Darn, if that did turn out to be true the show would be over! Couldnt imagine people ever thinking it worth phoning in again!

x

• wednesday
    wednesday

I hadn't heard that version WH, the AI net site is ablaze with all kinds of speculation. Fox news reported that he'd been in previous album so they might question his amateur stats. Also, they did report that he'd hired the same entertainment lawyer that clay aiken hired to get him out of his contract with AI. So there are lots of rumors going round, most likely he's got a contract and wants out of any entanglements with jAI

weds

• Brummie
    Brummie

Wednesday that sounds pheasable, I just did a search and saw loads of rumours...including "he wants to keep it hidden that hes gay so he left" that was dumb to read, "He has skeletons in the closet that will come out if he wins" that was dumb to read too. Geeesh, I never knew so many rumours where going around! He has great vocals so I guess he has got it made.

x x x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit