Hardcore Cultist's

by GetBusyLiving 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I saw a TV doco on women's dress code in Vanuatu on NZTV this morning. A presbytarian minister ws delivering a tirade against modern dress.

I have heard similar rantings from the platform at meetings many times, but this minister was a real raver.

Same control shite, different religion.

http://abcasiapacific.com/focus/stories/s1307292.htm

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Trevor,

Yes, since the beginning there has been a theme (really boring I bet to anyone who reads any of them), though recently they have been almost duplicates of the one another.

There is an extreme amount of suffering brought on by mass mistaken identity of who and what we really are. We are not truly as separate as we believe ourselves to be. Much of the sense of separation can be traced back within ourselves to unquestioned beliefs of Divinity as a thing or deity separate. This one act, steals away the Core of what we truly are and places it distant (it's not at all distant, but it blinds us to this Presence). This is one of the main root causes of our sense of separation from each-other. Separation which motivates fear, which opens the door for things like rape, war, mans inhumanity to man, and the common sense of personal incompleteness and fragmentation. In other words: suffering.

If anything I say helps someone to question their gods, and more importantly question themselves, then I be happy :)

j

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit