Jehovah would like to know: How am I doing? Mark Him on His performance

by frankiespeakin 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

(tongue in cheek)

The Jehovah of the OT has left us a record of his dealings(myths) and would like you to grade him on his qualities such as: Goodness, Kindness, Love, Omnipotence, Omniscience, as well as negative aspects of his personal qualities like Anger, Rage, Revenge, and Lack of Compassion and Indifference to the Suffering of others.

Jehovah asks that you please be truthful, and take a good look at his performance as God Almighty in the OT, and don't hold back what you really think, He promises not to retaliate, or hold a grudge(fingers crossed). He is thinking of making some changes that would make him alittle more user friendly(slipping in popularity), your help will be much appreciated in this reguard. And God Bless from Yours Truly.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I'm still waiting for a MS and his family to be stoned to death for stealing several thousand dollars from me. That's what happened to Achan and his family, right?

Walter

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Iis,

I think Jehovah is trying to make a break from the revenge business, he is looking to make some reforms. Have you lost your keys or need to make your rent payment?? He might be able to help you there, but personal revenge you might need to really beseach Him and make some personal vows like the one Jephthah made,,that might make him reconsider your request and grant it.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Have you lost your keys or need to make your rent payment??

Well, I did lose my home as a result, but that was 13 years ago. Maybe I should be patient and keep waiting for his assistance.

Walter

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Iiz,

That's a good idea, keep waiting on Jehovah, yes we are in such a hurry these days we forget good things come to those who wait. This is a quality Jehovah himself is working on, no more flying off the handle and anihilating every living thing for no good reason as in the Noahachian flood. Good I wish you success.

• FMZ
    FMZ

3/10

FMZ

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I have a job Bills paid Letting Religion Rule Wiping out sections of Asia 12/26/05

B- B F FF-

Overall World

D

Not the greatest in my book.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

9/10. which isnt bad considering allah got 8/10. however, if i was in malta, i'd give him 8.5/10, as its only fair to give him the average of the two. i wonder if anyone knows what i'm talking about here lol

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Jehovah would like some more ratings, he promises not to smite anyone for being honest. His popularity is slipping do to science and sceptisim, and he's afraid he might wind up just like all the othe ancient dieties. So please tell him what you really think, he sees the writting on the wall(so to speak) and is willing to make changes, in order to be a god that people want to worship.

• Swan
    Swan

If life was a semi-truck driving down the road, Jehovah wouldn't even be behind the wheel. He'd be sacked out in the sleeper letting the truck run down the freeway on cruise control. On the back would be a sticker asking "How's my driving?" and I would have to call the number 1-800-YOU-SUCK!

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit