I wanna see your baptism photos

by sawakist 34 Replies latest social relationships

• JH
    JH

I wonder why I had my finger up in the air...

<------------------------

• blondie
  • sawakist
    sawakist

OH! SheilaM Please show me.

I am Japanese, and I was baptized in the public bath called Sento in Japanese.So, Men and Women area is separated and there is no place to take pictures.

Of course I woar my modest bathing suits.which is navy one piece.But there was no so much water, I sit down and bent my face forward.I think it differs from yours.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I'm looking for the pic. I wore a big t-shirt to cover my one piece which they deemed to revealing.

• sandy
    sandy

I don't have; any pictures but I'll tell you a little bit about my baptism. Not that it is so interesting but you asked. :) I was 13 yrs old. I wore shorts and a t-shirt because I thought a bathing suit, even a one piece was not appropriate. LOL I had no idea what I was really doing as many of us being dunked as minors. What the hell did we really know about life? I remember sitting through the baptismal talk and finding out for the first time that I as well as the other candidates had already dedicated our lives through prayer to Jehovah. Only I had not actually said the dedication prayer. I didn't know I was supposed to.

• missy04
  • SheilaM
    SheilaM

LOL Missy your bad ROFLMAO

• missy04
    missy04

Why thank you Sheila

• sawakist
    sawakist

Sorry to my response is being late.

Thank you for blondie. Nice photo.

• clementine
    clementine

my father took a lot of photos on my baptism's day... but his camera was empty!!!

so, i've never seen any photos of it...

anyway, that was a catholic baptism, not a JW one...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit