Has this board exploded with activity?

by IP_SEC 22 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

:)

Sorry I just used that subject to get a lot of views.

Now for the real reason of this topic. Is it just me or has this board exploded with activity? When I first came here end of January, I could read practically every post, with ease. Now I struggle to keep up. There is no way I can read every topic that comes across much less everyones post. I'm not any busier, I think the board is. Does this portend something for the near future?

IPSec

• Bryan
    Bryan

THE END IS NEAR!!!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Wouldn't know, new in town!

W.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Well I've noticed the increase in activity too; I've always been amazed at how fast this board moves; but lately I'll find 3-4 comments have been posted just while I type one quick post.

It's really booming.

(edited to add: well, ok, only 2 or 3 comments right now! But many more whenever I spend time reading a short to medium thread!)

• Pwned
    Pwned

like people have says, it tends to go in cycles i think

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

More and more people are coming into the truth.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I am gratified and pleased at the amount of newbies on here! I, myself have been here for a few years, and it makes me hopeful when I see all the people who are JW's who are waking up to the dissonance of the WTS teachings and trying to find answers. Hopefully, you've been lucky and not wasted too many years of your life enslaved to the false WT god. If you have, at least you finally listened to all the nagging doubts you had inside and did something about it. Welcome one and all of you!!!

(hugs to all the newbies!)

Terri

• Bas
    Bas

it almost becomes like chatting sometimes... Maybe there should be some chatboxes added to the forum, currently the chatbox is sometimes too full (a shame also that there are no emoticons in chat)

Bas

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Lonelysheep said,

More and more people are coming into the truth.

Amen!

Dragonlady76

• Neo
    Neo
    Is it just me or has this board exploded with activity?

I agree 100%. I barely can keep up with so much stuff. Potentially cool topics get buried quickly. We start too many threads. Only one topic a day per user would be enough.

Neo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit