Former JW- new here....

by disillusioned youth 31 Replies latest jw friends

• disillusioned youth
    disillusioned youth

Hi guys and gals......

I would just like to extend greetings to all those poor souls who had to endure the torturous childhood of growing up in a strict JW lifestyle as I had. I didn't know that there were such forums on the net, and I was made aware of this by my sister who is also a member here, I believe.

I find this kind of funny really. Here we are, discussing our own seperation's from the two-faced behemoth that is the Watchtower bible and tract society and no one will really listen to us right. All of the current JW's (including my mother) are off in their own worlds. Still suffering from the euphoric ideals of a glorious life in paradise when all that really awaits them when they die is an eternity of rot and becoming "one with the Earth". They certainly wouldn't dare to entertain the notion to even satisfy the slightest curiosity to look for forums like these. Hell, I'm sure that they would consider such forums to be in the darkest reccesses of the internet, smoldering in the deepest, darkest pits of despair, and all those who post here to be shady individuals typing away in a darkened room in some seedy motel. Their room's filled with the smells of cigarette smoke and bad Chinese take-out.

Oh well, I would just like to let everyone know that I'm glad to be here, and forgive me in advance for any rant I will go on in the future. I have alot of bottled up anger and aggression torwards the 'cult' that ruined my childhood and still holds my mother as a hostage to it's silly sadistic beliefs.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Welcome there disillusionedyouth. Glad to see you.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. Won Ton anyone?

GBL

• xjwms
    xjwms

W E L C O M E

Looking forward to sharing with you.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome to JWD disillusioned youth!

They certainly wouldn't dare to entertain the notion to even satisfy the slightest curiosity to look for forums like these. Hell, I'm sure that they would consider such forums to be in the darkest reccesses of the internet, smoldering in the deepest, darkest pits of despair, and all those who post here to be shady individuals typing away in a darkened room in some seedy motel. Their room's filled with the smells of cigarette smoke and bad Chinese take-out.

Awww you learn well grasshopper! I look forward to more of your rants.

Kate

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Welcome Dissulusioned, feel free to rant all you want, we like it. Hey, pass the crabmeat with cheese down here will you?

• Bryan
    Bryan
    all those who post here to be shady individuals

Yes... We are!

Great to have you. Who's your sister?

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Welcome and feel free to rant away.

You can only start 2 topics a day, so before you type out a long new topic remember that or you will lose all your work it is a 3rd start of a thread. You can reply to posts 75 a day though, so you will have plenty of opportunity to let it out.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Welcome disillusionedyouth. Just curious. How old are you?

Opps. Gotta go. The maid is at the door, and I've been locked away in my room for 4 days straight now. Check in with you later.

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon
    shady individuals typing away in a darkened room in some seedy motel. Their room's filled with the smells of cigarette smoke and bad Chinese take-out.

It's actually kebab but close enough.

hello

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit