Books not found in other Bibles

by homme perdu 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ianone
    Ianone

THe Zionists bought Oxford Press, and printed their Scofield Reference Bible and many others. THey are the cause of this fake pre trib rapture doctrine lie.

• hmike
    hmike

"I hate to tell you hmike, but Protestants aren't the centre of the universe, I believe 1 billion Catholics and most other Christians before the Reformation had these books in their bible."

I agree. That's why I said most. I didn't know if there are others besides the Roman Catholic Church.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    I agree. That's why I said most. I didn't know if there are others besides the Roman Catholic Church.

OK, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, so I assumed you meant the superlative.

The others beside the Catholic Church are: the Orthodox and I think some Anglicans and some Lutherans accept it (the Anglo-Catholics).

• hmike
    hmike

No problem, classicist. Orignally, I was going to mention Catholics, but changed it at the last moment.

I bought my copy some 30 years ago as a required text for a class called "Literature and Religion of the Bible" at a local secular community college. This was before some of the newer translations were available, and the instructor probably thought we would fall asleep trying to read the King James.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit