Michael Jackson...U for the defence or prosecution??

by Brummie 21 Replies latest jw friends

• IronGland
  • lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

LOL at Irongland!!!!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Humph @ Iron for killing this thread!

;)

jk

Brummie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Honestly?

I'm for the kids. Damn that sounds so stupidly trite and "feel good", and yet at the same time I feel for MJ's kids as well as other boys MJ has come in contact with over the years. From what I've read and heard this accuser's mother little more than a gold digger. But does that invalidate other claims against him? I read the police report from the boy who accused MJ 12 years ago and it was graphically detailed and far more damning than this case.

I don't think I'm going out on a ledge when I say MJ "has issues", and he may even be mentally unbalanced. In such a frame of mind, given his repressive upbringing it would not surprise me in the least if he acted out sexually on his emotional peers.

He seeks out pre-adolescent boys because that is where his psyche is. At some point he was damaged permanently, how and by whom we may never know, but that froze a part of him at that age level. This is common with abuse victims. (I should know, witness my avatar.) That he would then years later seek out boys at that age is not uncommon, and for him then to act out some very mature and adult feelings that are also mixed with pre-adolescent emotions is exactly how many instances of child abuse take place. This is a volatile and dangerous mix, and exactly how children are hurt every day.

Realize that not all pedophiles wear trench coats, have a 3 day old growth of beard and smell of whiskey. Most look like you and me. They look "safe", even though they are not. That is the danger of pedophilia. No one can present a better image, a better face to the average person than a pedophile. I've seen it, and the change when people are around is stunning. The change when the door is closed is hideous.

No one will ever know with 100% certainty what did, or did not, happen between this boy and MJ. However, in my poor opinion MJ has behaved inappropriately with boys, and has touched them in ways that has sent other men to prison.

The focus on MJ should not be about this boy, but on a pattern of behavior that has stretched over 25 years. Understand what MJ has become in 2005 and you will go a long way toward understanding how child abuse occurs. That parents throw their kids at him says more about their own stupidity/denial/greed/cruelty and less about MJ's innocence.

Chris

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Innocent until proven guilty - we may not like the law but this is what we have developed since Magna Carta

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I agree with the nice kitty. I think MJ is weird. That he intentionally molesters little boys, no. I do wonder though, how many times will MJ have to go through this experience before he figures it out.

• talesin
    talesin

I agree with everyone on this thread.

Brummie, KLS, et al, I have to agree. Why? Because, to quote Don Henley,

"There is no truth, there are no facts...

Just data we have manipulated."

MEOWW!

Irongland, yep. Me, too. I only clicked on cause it was Kittie's thread.

but most of all BT, who said this,

I don't think I'm going out on a ledge when I say MJ "has issues",

and who can argue with that?

Wins best comment of the day in my books, hands down. Gives me chills.

t

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Everytime I wonder if MJ is guilty, I think of the South Park episode about him. Everybody had it in for him, but the little boys all realized he was just a big kid that never grew up. At the end they came to the conclusion that if he was this way, then a kid shouldn't have children of his own. I tend to agree with these wise South Park children.

I think he needs a lot of help, but I don't think he molested anyone.

Good summary thread about the case, Brumme!!!

"Blanket, I got your nose!!"

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Mike will be acquitted!

M'

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

I have studied psychology for 15 years now, and I have known some pedophiles and MJ does not seem to fit

any pattern I have ever run into, does that mean he is not a ped, no. but it does seem to me that the evidence favors a scam being perpetrated against him....

it is also possible that MJ is smart enough to know he could get caught and purposefully chose a down and out family with a record of scams just to have an escape... but with such deviousness and cunning... and money, I suspect that dozens of children would be making claims if he really were a pedophile, not just 2 that I have heard about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit