Michael Jackson Prays With Jesse Jackson!

by Voyager 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Voyager
    Voyager

http://www.wane.com/Global/story.asp?S=3083005

http://www.wane.com/Global/story.asp?S=3083005

MAY NEED TO SCROLL DOWN: The article will not position correctly.

********************************************************************************************************

Michael Jackson prays with Jesse Jackson
    Email to a FriendPrinter Friendly Version

SANTA MARIA, Calif. Michael Jackson has been starting his trial days by praying with the Reverend Jesse Jackson.That's according to the minister and the singer's spokeswoman.

Raymone Bain says the pop star receives advice from the activist minister on both spiritual and personal issues.

Bain says the singer usually wakes up at about 4:30 a-m and talks to Reverend Jackson for 15 to 20 minutes by phone.

The Reverend Jackson said in a telephone interview that the entertainer and his family are Jehovah's Witnesses and the prayer they share is nondenominational.

The activist preacher also said that it was unfair that the jury has no black members. He challenged a reporter to imagine a situation in which a white person would be charged with molestation and have a predominantly black jury.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

What do you think this "nondenominational prayer" is? Would that be the one to protect pedophiles/child molesters from justice that the JWs seem to share with their estranged sister the Catholic Church?

• Voyager
    Voyager

Crumpet:

Very well said Crumpet and you could be right. It is interesting to note that certain (telephone) conversations reveal that Michael Jackson is (still) allowing himself to be identified as a JW with his family members!

Thanks!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I 'spose they prayed for MJ to get a isolated cell on an island someplace. I have a feeling he's about to get convicted...

What a perv... what a media circus...

~Hill

• Voyager
    Voyager

Hillbilly:

You make a good point Hillybilly. Things don't seem to be looking to good for Michael's defense, but then again, from what I have heard on CNN, there seems to be quite a few contradictions in the (child's) testimony. But most of the professionals think that the jury will be more understanding toward the abused child, than they will be for Michael.

Can you imagine the cost to the state in (medical) bills in trying to just keep Michael's (face) together if he were to go to jail? If Micahel does get convicted and goes to jail, then he will learn what (molestation) is really all about! In NO uncertain terms!

Thanks Hillbilly!

• JustMeNonJDub
    JustMeNonJDub

A child molester prays with a womanizer? What is this world coming to.

• blondie
    blondie

Jesse Jackson PREYS with Michael Jackson.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Anyone watching VH1 lately?

They have a Bio on Michael Jackson...there is so much JW Bashing on there it is great! There is even an EX Elder speaking on it.

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

This is actually getting too funny. I love the fact Jehovah's name is getting dragged through the mud. Wacko Jacko is going to have to call Prince up there to vouch for his religous practices.

Dustin

• rebel8
    rebel8
    The activist preacher also said that it was unfair that the jury has no black members.

Blahbety, blah, blah, blah. I am so sick of people saying that. He would have complained to his attorneys if he wanted a different composition in his jury. He is one of the richest men in the world and is more than able to hire competent legal representation who would follow his requests as well.

Besides, I think he considers himself white now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit