Orangefatcat "Update"

by Been there 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Been there
    Been there

I just got off the phone with her hubby who misses her terribly and wants her back home!!!!!!!

She is doing great and is expected to come home maybe Thursday. She was expecting a 6 week stay in the hospital but will be out in half the time. He says she's getting around very well but still has more therapy to go thru. He says he's going to try and get her swimming when he gets her home. He says he's cleaned the house 4 times because he's lost without her and doesn't know what else to do.((((((((OFC's hubby)))))))) I was hoping to be able to call her but she doesn't have a private phone.

He said he will send our love and best wishes when he sees her tomorrow.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery OFC!

Kate and Craig

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Love and Best Wishes definitely----(((((OrangeFatCat & Hubby)))))

~Merry

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

thanks for that, been there!

(((((((((((( OFC AND HUBBY)))))))))))

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

OFC

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Thanks so much for the update Been There.. great news.

GBL

• blondie
    blondie

OFC, pretty soon you'll be doing the polka.

Get well soon!

((((hugs))))

Blondie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Orange, I'm looking forward to you getting home and feeling better enough for you to send me a copy of your grandmother's poem. Hey, maybe you could get someone to scan it for you.

I hope they are not letting you feel too much pain. We miss you. Godspeed in getting well.

Love from Heather

• Golf
    Golf

Thanks for the info 'been there.' Give her my greetings, its good to know hubby misses her.

Golf

• Mary
    Mary

Please give OFC our warmest regards. I hope she's back home soon!

The FTD® Touch of Spring® BouquetThe FTD® St. Pat's Carnation Bouquetaltaltalt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit