Are the 31 days up yet?? *grin*

by missy04 20 Replies latest jw friends

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Heh sassy maybe you should take a break from the thread killer II for a while. Dont worry, I'll hold your place in line

HAHAHA nice try, IP-SEC

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I think that the end of the 31 days is on "the memorial."

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

There is New Light!

The 31 days was the ante-type of the 40 days Jesus spent in the wilderness. The 9 days difference represents the 6 days of creation plus the 1 day of rest, which totals 7. 7 as we all know represents perfection which is what the 2 people in Eden were before they ate of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Bad. Now if we take 607 as the destruction of H20 and add 7 years to each day for 31 days we arrive at the true intention, and thus we know the true meaning of 31 days.

And so brothers and sisters now in this Time Of The End, we must be ever vigilant, ever watchful to avoid the snares of This Old Wicked System Of Things.

This is how a true servant of Jehoooooooooooovah can take in knowledge now and forever.

Or is it all a bunch of hooey?

• myself
    myself

ROFLMAO @ Big Tex

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Dagnamit Tex, now your going to get "Scholar" in here to give his BA MA on religious studies a work out with your dating system for the 31 days.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    The 31 days was the ante-type of the 40 days Jesus spent in the wilderness. The 9 days difference represents the 6 days of creation plus the 1 day of rest, which totals 7. 7 as we all know represents perfection which is what the 2 people in Eden were before they ate of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Bad. Now if we take 607 as the destruction of H20 and add 7 years to each day for 31 days we arrive at the true intention, and thus we know the true meaning of 31 days.

Amen to that.

• Carmel
    Carmel

did the rabbit die Simon?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

ROTFLOL at Big Tex

• missy04
    missy04

*taps foot*

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It will reveal Simon to be the bullshitter we all know himn to be - he will be moving to the country he really loves for a high powered computer and extremely well paying job in - in - in - in - in

The Good Ole US of A

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit