Apostate Swimsuit Calendar

by SlayerLayer 46 Replies latest jw friends

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

We would like to take this opportunity to recognize those that were just too ugly to make it into aour calendar. We thank you for your audition photos, but we're afraid that you would hurt our business. Again thank you for auditioning. In recognition of your efforts, we will post your photo shoots here for all to see.

This one has to be the ugliest of all...

Again, thank you for your interest in Apostate Swimsuit Edition.

• Farkel
    Farkel

LOL!

If we can't laugh about ourselves, we have no right laughing about the GB and all their nonsense!

Thanks! That was great fun!

Farkel

• seven006
    seven006

Slayer, you're a dick,

I laughed my ass off. TR look's like such a tease.

Nice rack Jan, but I'll bet the're not real!

Dave

• orbison
    orbison

ok i have some lewd, crewd, get down dirty photos of myself i would like to submit,,,,whom shall i send them to:):)

w

• patio34
    patio34

Slayer Layer,

I almost passed this thread by! Would have missed some hearty laughing! (Man, do I sound like an old grandma or what! I'm a middle-aged grandma!)

It was hilarious!

Pat

• COMF
    COMF

I hadn't realized how anorexic I'd become! Time to let the ol' nasal passages clear out and heal a while, and take in some serious steak 'n' potatoes!

COMF

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

This thread is a keeper! Thanks for the laughs, Slayer.

RCat

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

You know, I almost did this with the women of the board, but then I realized that I would get in real trouble with some of these ladies...lol. TR does look like such a tease. I think that Yeru has got to be the ugliest. I mean, I would put a bag over the rest of you guys head, but I would have some serious nightmares after Yeru.

SlayerLayer---God was my co-pilot, but we crashed in the snowy mountains and I had to eat him.

• Tina
    Tina

ROFLMAO OMG OMG lololol ((((((((((((Slayer)))))))))))))))
    This is tooooo much........I LOVE it! lololol Tina Choking on her coffee

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

Bring on the ladies version!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit