Hello

by Laika 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Laika
    Laika

Hi all, I haven't posted here in a while, felt like a break and have been insanely busy, I don't think too much about JW stuff now, but wanted to pop in anyway. Have I missed anything recently?

I am very happy, much to my surprise, I think it would be nice to go back to the end of 2013 and tell the depressed and lonely version of me that he can't even comprehend how good life could be. It turns out that the apostates weren't lying, there is life after the Watchtower after all! 

Nice to see some new faces :) How are you all?

• clarity
    clarity

Nice to see you here & best of all that you are free & happy!  Very encouraging for all of us.  What are you doing now ... working, family etc?   What one thing would you recommend to a newly awake jw?

clarity 

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

If you are wanting to keep up to date, you should probably check this out:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/94280003/new-ldc-meeting-kh-video

Good luck,

Doc

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

@ Laika

even your dog looks much more happy  

• millie210
    millie210
    Hey Laika, love your post and your doggie pic.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Hi Laika, I'm doing ok.

I'm glad that you're not depressed and lonely anymore, and that life is good for you.

Take care

All the best

LUHE 

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks for popping back in, and for the positive update.

I too have become truly happy, and beaten depression, since leaving the Org.

All the best for a wonderful future, and don't be a stranger here !

• Laika
    Laika

Hey friends :) 

Clarity, my advice would be to practice patience, you won't replace your support network overnight, and be open to people, my best friend now is gay, sadly I would have hated him 5 years ago. :/

My job is going great! Things are still in the pits with family but I'm learning to live with it.

• MissFit
    MissFit

Hi.  Welcome back.  You have to check out the cart with heart video.  Maybe someone can post the link. I cant on my phone. 

I'm glad you found happiness. 

Miss.Fit

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Sorry Laika, you've been irregular in posting here, so you've been marked as bad association. You can't tell from the fact that I'm posting or from the cheezy smile of my avatar, but I'm passively-aggressively ignoring you right now.

Just kidding.

Glad to hear that you're surprisingly happy and that your job is going great.

Things are going well for me. My JW family is puzzled that I'm no longer attending meetings and I'm happier than I've ever been before in my life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit