Are There Current JWs Who If They Became XJW's, You Still Wouldn't Trust?

by xjw_b12 16 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I was noticing, how the great majority who are fading, or are DF or DA, and post here, seem to go through a sincere personality change for the better.

It is of course a very humbling experience to find out how wrong and judgemental we were.

But is there a Witness or two, who even if they posted here, you wouldn't trust them or like them.?

• dh
    dh

I don't think anyone trusts or likes someone just because they are Ex JW's. I think it depends on the individual and how you get to know them etc...

• xjwms
    xjwms

Yes, how about the elders who said

"We would like you to go to another hall"

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I can think of a few, but there's one in particular I'd never trust. He's the PO in the Toronto Renforth congregation.

Walter

• Sassy
    Sassy

sure.. there are people I didn't trust when I was was a witness, and so even if they no longer were witnesses.. there would be no more reason to believe they were more trustworthy

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Definitely,there's a few of them around here.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

There are tons of people in the org that I wouldnt trust even if they left it. If it werent for me wanting that organization to fall apart because it hurts some good people who are still in, I would want them to remain JW's. They deserve it.

GBL

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yeah like all the a$$hole pedophiles for starters!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I don't think anyone trusts or likes someone just because they are Ex JW's. I think it depends on the individual and how you get to know them etc...

Definately agree with this...take people as you find them is the rule I adopt.

• Golf
    Golf

xjw-12, give me 10 'good' reasons why I should trust you.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit