GOD SPEAKS!!!

by JUSTAMOM 12 Replies latest jw friends

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Hello to all here today:

For anyone here who still 'has the faith' and remember there is only 'ONE'."One Lord, one Faith, one Baptism.....

Why should it be such a difficult thing to comprehend that our father would NOT WANT to communicate with His children.???

We as earthly parents do anything and everything we can for OUR children. Never really giving up on them.

Can he???
    Would he???
    Will he???
    Why ME???

And WHY NOT?? If of course you have "FAITH" that he will.

Those that have FAITH that he can and will, they are the ones that HEAR HIS VOICE. It is not one of partiality. That someone is better than another, NO!

They SIMPLY have FAITH in what is spoken. Sounds simple huh? Faith is ALL is takes. But that is why 'faith is not the possession of all.'
    2THESSALONIANS 3:2

When and How??

A couple of scriptures

JOB 33:14-16 notice when on many occasions. Notice..uncovers the ears.
    At night it is easier to hear. Less daily distractions. Less likely to think that it is one talking to ones self.

HEBREWS 12:25 "God speaks to US from heaven."

HEBREWS 1:1,2 "Speaks to us by means of a Son."

Besides, it would makes sense. Jesus is the "Word of God" His spokesman. JOHN 1:1 The LIVING WORD! NOT THE WRITTEN!

All through what is written in scripture and history many prophets and servants say, "The spirit said" thus and so... (were they ALL crazy?)

It is that voice of our master through the father and it is the spirit which makes it understandable to us whoever we may be or whatever language we may speak.

At John 10:1-16 Jesus said "his sheep would hear HIS VOICE."
    Was he lying?

A fact is a fact

"Many invited, few chosen." MATTHEW 22:14

There are sheep in the scriptures. And there are sheep that would HEAR the masters voice. Not all would hear his voice and accept that invitation. They as sheep will receive life by doing good to Christs brothers. Although they are NOT His brothers remember MATTHEW 25:34-40

Not my words

JUST A MOM (Kim)

• COMF
    COMF

Hello, JUSTAMOB,

do YOU "know" that you are "starting" to "sound" JUST LIKE SHELBY? It's AMAZING what "similarities" of literary "style" YOU TWO have "developed."

COMF

• AGuest
    AGuest

Two 'chicks', COMF... but only ONE spirit, ONE Lord, ONE baptism, ONE hope... and ONE Father of us all.

ONE would, er, think that would be easy for you... ya only gots 'ta count... to ONE. But even that might be a bit of a stretch for a 3rd grade edumacation such as you have... eh, Dark One?

A slave of Christ, who STILL ain't ascared 'o no provoking and aggravatin' spawn 'o Satan...

Now... be GONE!

SJ

• COMF
    COMF

I win, I win! Pay up, you guys, I toadja she couldn't resist jumping in with that! And fast, too, buddy!

COMF

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Hmm. Someone forgot to lock up the loony bin again. @_0

• AGuest
    AGuest

Of COURSE you knew I would respond, Dark One. You are not ignorant of either my Father OR my Lord, who said OF my Father:

"With someone LOYAL, you will act loyally."

You knew I would not let you speak to my sister with malice, particularly since she has NEVER spoken an unkind word to you... or anyone else here. She is too kind to do so, but you mean less than an exhalation to me, and I only spoke as kindly as I did to you, for the sake of the man you occupy.

You are a demon of provocation and aggravation and I know who you are, just as you know me. So, it is no great feat that you knew I would respond, just as I knew you would have something unkind and malicious to say.

Speedos are rapidly becoming insufficient, Dark One. In fact, a king size bedsheet couldn't cover your wide behind now. Now, leave off from your antagonization... and go 'play'... with yourself.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• ExmormonRobertson
    ExmormonRobertson

I'm glad to know that the exMo bb isn't the only ones who gets trolls. You do get some nasty ones here.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Heh. This one is hilarious. :P I wonder if he/she actually believes the drivel he/she writes?? Ah well.

• COMF
    COMF

Ooh, Shelby, talk mean to me! Beat me, bite me, make me write hot checks! When you talk down to me, I get so... so... ooh, baby, I'm yours!

I'm here for ya, mama. Come to daddy.

• TR
    TR

I love that picture, COMF. She is so HOT, and he is so HORNY!

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit