In The Valley of Dinosaurs

by Valis 19 Replies latest jw friends

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

Very nice pics. It looks like a really cool day out. *looks out of window at the cold yorkshire mist* what I was most jealous of was the lovely sunshine you had

• toreador
    toreador

Very neat pics. You must have a pretty decent camera.

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Valis, those are way cool! I must confess I had to save the pic of the face of the giraffe and the ram you had in there! You must have a great lens on that camera of yours.

Looks like a fun day...did the girls go with ya? I bet they had a heyday there.

and just to add: when I started doing a report on dinosaurs in the third grade, that was my first question that I ever posed to my mom....about how could there be dinosaurs living millions of years ago, but yet they told me that the earth wasnt more than 6,00 yrs old? Talk about mind boggling for an 8 yr old :)

• Satanus
    Satanus

Cool pix. Musta been fun.

Btw, watch out for those lammas. Pointey teeth, yannow. As has been mentioned, those dino tracks are fake. Prolly made by a bunch of apostates during one of their infamous apostofests, as they were playing w concrete. (stupid smiley inserted, so dave knows that this is a joke)

S

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Beautiful pics Travis. Me and th' Missy are going to a Bluegrass Music fest in GlenRose next month and will probably go to all the places you did, too.

Have you ever been to "Big Rocks Park?" Across from Oakdale Park...? That's where the Bluegrass Fest is, they usually have a lot of Arts & Crafts tents. Lots of fidle & dulcimer music, too. The weather is perfect in the Spring, here is the info:

March 31, April 1-2-3 34th Annual Bluegrass Jamboree - Four days of outdoor bluegrass fun, come rain or shine at Oakdale Park. call 254-897-2321 or www.oakdalepark.com.

Maybe we could have a "Aposta-Smokin' Blue Grass Fest", impromptu of course. Everyone who hasn't seen Dino's tracks and Fossil Rim would have us locals as guides.

What say y'all...?

Mz. & Meezter Wabbit

• Preston
    Preston

Dinosaurs are cool man...

Dont know why God had to get up and get rid of the whole lot of them....

- Preston

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Great pics Val ! Looks like you had a good time!

BTW- ask my brother some time about his Christmas Day Adventure with the Llamas- hilarious.

• Valis
    Valis

Thanks everyone...it is a nice jaunt down there and back. Pretty soon the wildflowers will be out as well and even a more lovely drive.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

Valisaurus-Rex!!! Cool pics!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Bennett Bennett Bennett

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit