About the Tree of Knowledge.

by Blueblades 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Farkel, Doug, thanks for that link. I have read many of your articles from the ( osarif site, I think that's right,) anyway I have your topics in my fav. You speak with logic and put the issues right on the square. I miss you posting more,you don't give me a headache at all. Your reasoning and logic are to say the least, gives one pause. You also have a good sense of humor.

Blueblades

• Farkel
    Farkel

blueblades,

Thank you for your kind words. They are greatly appreciated.

Farkel

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

In my extra scriptures it goes into this at length: Eve and Adam are actually heroes as they were meant to take the fruit - God wants his children to become as gods - the only lie was the thou shalt not surely die part. Without the transgression by one divine man (Adam - OK and Eve!) the whole law of the atonement (payment and restitution by one divine man) would not balance. Without the choice of good and evil we could not progress / learn etc.. only when there is choice is there individual growth. Apparently Adam and Eve realised this after and were glad they took the fruit and so was God - if they'd stayed in the nest they would never have learnt to fly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit