New Procedures for handling Abusers

by JEMIMAH 14 Replies latest jw friends

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

I have been asked to handle a 35 minute item at the
    Kingdom Ministry School for elders to be held at the end of the Year
    Interestingly it is called "New Procedures for protecting the Congregation from Child Abuse" It will be a manuscript talk based on the new elders textbook.
    As soon as I receive the manuscript I will upload it on to JWD

p.s any tech hints on the best way to do this. I have got a scanner but I am unsure of what way to upload file

Cheers Jem

• Maximus
    Maximus

May I ask that you get in touch with me privately ASAP? My hotmail address is at the left.

Have some suggestions for you that I would rather not put out openly.

Best,
    Maximus

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

p.s if any one is interested in the new Index of Letters to all Bodies
    of Elders July 2001 We have just received it this week.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

You guys really crack me up... lol

Thanks for the info. Keep up the good work.

Path

• GodRules
    GodRules

Why would an elder pick the username Jemimah?

You're an asshole, mr. elder!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

GR

At least he didn't lie about the blood issue the way you did on this board!

hawk

• zev
    zev

by the time you give that talk....the sh*t will have already hit the fan.

__
    Zev
    The greatest consistancy of the WTBTS is their INconsistancy.

• Simon
    Simon

You should aim to scan the files to GIF or JPG at about 72 / 75 dpi - this works well for web browsers and won't be too big. If you want to email anything to me I can upload the files for you if you need.

• Maximus
    Maximus

:: Why would an elder pick the username Jemimah?

::You're an asshole, mr. elder!

GodRules, for one who claims to be a practicing Christian who has found the truth and wishes to appeal to others, you show abysmal ignorance, for starters.

Names suggest something. Do you not realize Jemimah is a Bible name, not that of a face on a pancake mix or the like? If the meaning is "Dove," that could suggest Peace. Suggest anything to you?

If the more likely meaning of "Day by Day" is derived, it could suggest that the user is taking it one day at a time.

You have claimed a higher standard, now practice it. Shame on you for calling someone such a vile name for his choice of a username!

You claim to be a Christian? Show it. Apologize, and mean it or run hide where you cannot be exposed for what you are.

Maximus

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

i would beinterested in reviewing any information you may have updating the child molestation issue. if you would like to email you may do so at [email protected] . i am interested in any changes that might be upcoming.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit