To, A Friend in Need

by calamityjane 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

As you can see AFIN, from SOJ's thread started today, your pompous attitude is not going to get you anywhere here. Obviously we had an effect on SOJ and we will eventually have the same effect on you.

I for one don't like your preachiness or holier than thou attitude.

So if you don't want to become one of us terrible apostates, I think you better hightail it out of here while you still have your jw mindset in tact.

cj

• kls
    kls

Good for you CJ, what AFIN has not realised is that we are here to help those coming to terms with the WT and we will help no matter what .

We will not tolerate someone hurting and asking for help when someone like you has to down their honesty and pain.

If you cannot understand this then you are on the wrong site.

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

But where would he go? There is no place outside this board to go to!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

I personally don?t think we should look down on AFIN, I think She(?) is providing a valuable service to this community.

Here?s a few of the comments made on SOJ?s post:

JTP: My only thought is, it's YOUR question and YOU are the only one capable of answering it.
    RM: Above all else, be honest with yourself
    KLS: I am really proud of your openness..
    PD your crisis is a very spiritual thing. the choices you will make and what you learn from all this will determine how you will progress spiritually
    WP: If you are being truly honest with yourself, and with us, perhaps your prayers are being answered
    Scully: Whatever you decide, my wish for you is peace of mind and heart

There is NOTHING positive in this one. Just fear.

AFIN
    Consider your life as it is today. Your worst day as a member of Jehovah's Witnesses is going to be better than any day as an apostate.
    What hope is there outside of the organization???

AFIN does more good than she(?) can possibly realize. I?ve started to believe that when AFIN posts she?s(?) trying to convince herself(?). I think there?s gonna be another existential crisis a? coming up.

Steve.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Just in case AFIN actually reads this...just so you know...

Consider your life as it is today. Your worst day as a member of Jehovah's Witnesses is going to be better than any day as an apostate.

And you are an authority on this how?

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

And as for your life being better or worse, here's my living testimony. I was miserable, unhappy, and unsatisfied with swallowing their lies. My life was crap.

My life 10 years seperated is filled with great friends, happiness, satisfaction and a great life.

Your worst day as a Witness is just that - terrible.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Smooth Move CJ.

No need to hijack SOJ's thread, though he was infamous for doing that himself.

What hope is there outside of the organization???

I would ask you AFIN. Knowing what you know What hope is there inside of the organization?

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Speaking for myself ,ive never been happier than these last 2 Years outside the Religion.Parents say its because satan is leaving me alone

afin,s sermon to soj is a classic case of playing on real Human fears of those who have had a long time association with the Witnesses.It is all very nihilistic and bleak.

• M.J.
    M.J.

I would go easy on AFIN. AFIN is entitled to her opinion, which, however misguided IMO, adds much to this forum.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

For those sticking up for AFIN.

These are her words from her last post on the thread she started "Hate Filled Creatures"

Actually, I don't think Jehovah does approve of me being here. That is why I promised that today is my last day here. I just felt that I could possibly help people who are on the fence. Now I see that the spirit of this place is no place for me.

Maybe she should put her money where her mouth is.

Her promises mean nothing just as the organization's promises that she belongs to, means nothing.

She came back today to do a hit and run.

cj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit