Diabetes Cured!

by the_classicist 8 Replies latest watchtower medical

• the_classicist
  • AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

My daughter was diagnosed at age 16. I've prayed for this for 14 years; there is HOPE!

Thank you for posting this.

• riotgirlpeeps
    riotgirlpeeps

Now once the testing is done I might be rid of it.

Ironic too that insulin used some of the old insulins that were derived from animals came from portions of blood cells if I'm not mistaken.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I'm not familiar with this journal, Classy. Sure hope the news is solid.

If so, there are so many people who will be dancing in the street when they learn of it.

J

• Odrade
    Odrade

The anti-rejection drugs are still a high price to pay for this "cure" though. This is one of the reasons I am in favor of stem cell research.

• skyman
    skyman

Great news.

• riotgirlpeeps
    riotgirlpeeps
    The anti-rejection drugs are still a high price to pay for this "cure" though. This is one of the reasons I am in favor of stem cell research.

I agree on that completely, thats the main reason I haven't volunteered to be a test rat for the new "cures" yet. Yep I'm a type 1 diabetic, been one for close to 9 years now, do you think any of that had anything to do with the analysis of my life and decision that I needed to make a break?

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Wow. An old thread, it didn't get much interest at the time.

JB, here's the news story from the BBC:

• riotgirlpeeps
    riotgirlpeeps

Well it's a little near and dear to me since I have it!

Besides being a post junkie I'm looking at tons of threads to catch up on everything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit