OK we got TheOneBuck, Dutchy Elle, schne_belly....

by under74 9 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74

So who else is new? ....whiskey somethin' or other...right?

I think I saw a bunch of "I'm new here" threads but I was a jerk and didn't post on them.

All you new guys sign in here so I know who I'm dealing with. Oh, and welcome to the board. Glad you guys are here.

• Dutchy Elle
    Dutchy Elle

Hi ALL and "under 74",

Thank you for your welcome, and also Ozzie of course!

Yes, I'm a new here, but have in the years past read many of the posts here.

I'm from the Netherlands, was 26 years an active JW, lived 38 years in that envirement, until Feb 1983. That month they disfellowshipped me because of "apostacy" . My wife wrote a few months earlier a letter of disassociation, so she is an anti-christ in their eyes. We are ex-JW now for 22 years, free in Christ.

Some 14 years ago we had an ex-JW meeting in the Netherlands with brs and strs from 14 countries. Jim Penton, Carl Olof Jonsson and Rud Persson (Wolfgang Herbst), and many other were there (about 50 persons). It was very nice to see and meet all of them.

My AVATAR is a picture of myself. So you can see who you are talking to .

Christian greetings to all of you,

Dutchy Elle

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Wow Dutchy - a "real picture".

I hope to have half your courage some day. Welcome!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I haven't posted on them either.

Just wanted to say Welcome to everyone!

• Outlawed
    Outlawed

Hi, Dutchy Elle my friend. I am here for a few weeks and happy to meet you on this board.

Robert

• under74
    under74

Welcome you guys.

Outlawed, welcome to you too...I don't think I've welcomed you yet.

Anybody else out there?

• Dutchy Elle
    Dutchy Elle

Hey! My friend Outlawed Robert ,

Finally I decided to join the boys and girls here . I don't see you that much anymore on the Dutch Db. Everything well with you and your wife?

If I have time to post something, or give my comments, I'll do my best.

At the moment I'm sick at home. I hope to go back at work Monday.

Best wishes,

Your friend Dutchy Elle.

• Outlawed
    Outlawed

Thanks under74, and Elle, I hope you feel better soon. The Dutch board running in "small circles" and this board in "big one's" so I spend more time here. But I think we shere the same feeling about the "Brooklyn gang".

Regards

Robert

• TheOneBuck
    TheOneBuck

Hi -- I will write an official I am he/me when time permits. For me, I truly love people and wish nothing but the best for them. I have strong opiions but I have a a strong ear and understading. No woder I could not be an elder.....lol Thanks for the welcome

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

One of the best forums that I come to! Welcome TheOneBuck, Dutchy Elle, Outlawed, Schne_belly I`m fairly new here too. Enjoy, and see you around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit