A vengeful phallus

by IP_SEC 36 Replies latest jw friends

• bule
    bule

wasnt tryin to trick ya i mean who else would know the oha monoah thang, im just sayin a good dominican cigar are purrdy good, there's some from Argentina that are good too cant remember there names at the moment though

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Sorry if off topic, but reminds me of an old joke....

Gennifer Flowers was asked if her relationship with Bill Clinton was anything like the Monica Lewinsky affair.
    She replied, "Close, but no cigar."

• beebee
    beebee

I think the above mentioned fornication spree sounds like more fun

ewwww stinky cigars....

"So I?m thinking of going out to a lonely place once a month or so to smoke a tobacco product in rebellion against the WTS. (Hey gimme a break here, I cant go out on a fornicatin spree)"

A fornicating spree would be a lot healthier. But rebellion against the WT doesn't have to involve damaging one's body or potentially exposing it to STDs. One could: [1] salute the flag, given an opportunity, or sing patriotic songs, or [2] celebrate holidays; or [3] speak with disfellowshipped individuals etc.

Given the plethora of rules the WT has promulgated in its efforts to control each and every aspect of its followers lives, there are plenty of ways to rebel in a manner that is not detrimental to one's health. If you're opposed to the WT, your physical demise would certainly be in their interests, so in effect, you aren't actually rebelling by smoking tobacco.

Cheers and good health to you, IP!

• beebee
    beebee

Yeah, like fornicating under a christmas tree while eating easter candy and smoking a doobie....

Oh and go buy a 2 door car, grow a beard and get a big tattoo that says "I love apostababes!"

• G Money
    G Money

Take a quick trip to Cancun then to Habana. Hot girls and cigars. You'll come back with a permanent smile on your face and walking bo-legged.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hmm G

The pretty girls and smile sounds good and all but um... I uhh... well hmm, you might have to enlighten me on this bo-legged thing. I want to be givin the bo-leggs, not getting them.

muchos gracias

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit