What would you say is your "Best Quality" and" Worst Fault"?

by JH 41 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

YA FORGOT TO FLUSH,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Stinky Bathroom

• Golf
    Golf

I'm a good organizer and co-odinator.

Worst fault? Myself, where do I start?

Golf

• JH
    JH

I'm not the one who forgot to flush...

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Best Quality: A big ole heart.

Worst Quality: A good lack of common sense to control the big ole heart.

CG

• cindykp
    cindykp

Best: I'm a very kind and loving person

Worst: If someone crosses me, I can turn into a real bi***!

Jh, and kls, you two are a riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Best qualities: Loyalty, Generosity, Courage, Humor, Insightfulness, Willingness To Learn, Perseverence

Worst qualities: I'm an asshole at times and I'm not too happy when people take advantage of my generosity and loyalty. I tend to be egocentric, pompous, and I sometimes go too far with my humor.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

My best and worst fault is the same: I care about what people say/think about me.

DY

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Best...I can make people laugh!

Worst...I don't think I am worth anything to anyone. I am never good enough.

Brooke

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

My good qualities are many: I'm kind hearted, tolerant, and accepting. Intelligent, curious, and a smart ass. (difficult to isolate just one)

My worst quality: I tend to interrupt others. (difficult to list more than just one )

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well : I have not patience and I'm stubborn ! (but the later is a quality to me when I feel right ... LOL)
    My best quality is to be able to change my mind in a sec, when I feel wrong (with no regret - it's all about me and me - I have nothing to proove to anybody, I just don't want to be wrong too long and not being patient helps here too somehow).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit