So why do we need 'Bible Based Publications' then?

by uriah 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Perry
    Perry
    Jehovah God has lovingly provided a visible organization...

Note: Whenever the WT uses the word "lovingly" know that you are about to be whacked.

True, we need the help of God?s holy spirit, but its help also comes to us primarily by association with the channel Jehovah God sees fit to use

The reality is that the ghost writers of the WT claim to have all of Christ's authority and the Holy Spirit is subject to them.

They twist the scriptures to say the opposite of what they were intended to say. It is a masterpiece of deception.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    EVEN UNLETTERED MEN WITH LIMITED OPPORTUNITIES CAN TAKE IN ENOUGH KNOWLEGDE TO GAIN EVERLASTING LIFE.' to become pedophile elders.
  • Will Power
    Will Power

'Hence, the knowledge of Jehovah and Jesus Christ as found in the bible is sufficient to show you how to gain everlasting life. The bible is a unique book. The creator kindly inspired it in such a way that EVEN UNLETTERED MEN WITH LIMITED OPPORTUNITIES CAN TAKE IN ENOUGH KNOWLEGDE TO GAIN EVERLASTING LIFE.' (caps mine). Thanks again to SCULLY for the post about WHO (or what) originally used the "get your knowledge here" line to SEDUCE with the promise of everlasting life. The father of the lie himself !!!

It is recorded somewhere is Genesis I think ..... sometimes that old book can be a real pain eh?

will

• Sheri
    Sheri

WT is quoting Jesus but it was John the Baptist speaking, in the WT 8/1/91 "The Light Has Come Into The World" Page 9 states "Jesus said", using scripture John 3:36, which was actually John the Baptist speaking as testimony about Jesus. So where was the Holy Spirit guiding that WT writers and GB in reviewing all food before being dispensed, so that we have such bright light from God's Channel?

Maybe they should use bible with red lettering to highlight Jesus speaking.

Sheri

• Flash
    Flash
    OUR VIEW OF THE "SLAVE"

...we cannot find the Scriptural guidance we need outside the "faithful and discreet slave" organization.

The level of conceit the GB has is amazing. Always pointing out who they believe themselves to be...Funny, I don't remember Jesus blowing a horn a head of Him about being the Messiah!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit