Do You Enjoy Reality Shows??

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I hate them. And I find them boring......What's your take?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am with you minimus - I hate them - sadly my family loves them

• minimus
    minimus

The beauty of more than 1 TV!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Thing is my daughter criticizes me for watching the Discovery Channel, History Channel National Geographic etc. She howver gets annoyed whe nI criticize her for watching reality shows and The OC - -What is this OC anyway - is it a Soap Opera - I think it stands for Orange County - so is it a Dallas but set in California?

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I used to LOVE the Apprentice, but I can't seem to get into it this season. That was the only reality tv show I ever cared for.

Dragonlady76

• talesin
    talesin

The last interesting reality show I watched was the Federal Election (Canada), and it made me very, very sad! Aside from that, I usually catch The Apprentice. The business stuff is kinda interesting.

Stilla

You're spot-on with the OC, it's Dallas, Dynasty & General Hospital all rolled into one, only with more sexual content. I tease my Dad about watching it - a 'whore story' if I ever heard of one (that's what he used to call the soaps). As for your daughter, is she a teen? Well, then she's supposed to criticize your TV shows, music, etc. Just part of the job!

PS, hope you are well!

t

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

NO!

They are lame and should be banned...

J

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

As for your daughter, is she a teen? Well, then she's supposed to criticize your TV shows, music, etc. Just part of the job!

Thanks for the reassurance that this is just normal - yes she is 13

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Stilla

PS, hope you are well!

I am talesin and thanks for asking and hope you are well too

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.

I did one season of american idol (the Reuben/Clay show) ....

and that was it. i refused to get hooked again. those shows can be like crack ... or this site.

who has that much time to waste?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit