randy tv the WTs and the gov

by lurk 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lurk
    lurk

this randy bloke (i mean his name randy not that hes randy ..as in ...well.. you know ;)) says the WTS is taking money from bush . but i can't here the AUDIO thingy cause my puters messed up.

can someone tell me what it's all about? please!!!

http://www.randytv.com/wtandpolitics.htm

the link at the bottom last but one

lurk

• Voyager
    Voyager

Lurk:

You could send Randy a (pm), and ask him about it. He can probably hear the audio a lot better than we can.

• lurk
    lurk

voyager i tired but i cant find an addy

i thought this was the bloke of tv who shows up frauds ..you know the bloke who showed up magicians like gellar spoon bender as fakes. confused!! am in lala land here me thinks

lurk

• Voyager
    Voyager

Lurk:

I believe its the audio where a guy phoned the Watchtower to make a donation. He asked the Watchtower representative about making a donation to the Watchtower's political, military, and governments programs.

Then the Watchtower rep says, quote: "Oh, you mean you want to make a contribution to our holocaust fund."

The Watchtower rep, by making that statement, implicated the Watchtower as having a (front) for such programs as political, military, and govermental, and a comment on the tape indicated that the donation was also going for (Bush) agendas.

I think thats the audio that your talking about. I haven't heard it in a while though. The last time I heard it, it was a bit scratchy to me.

Thats why I thought you might contact Randy. [email protected] I think he has a link that will take you to MacGregor Ministries, Joan Cetnar, John Ankerberg, and others, who have audio testimonials and so forth.

• lurk
    lurk

ahah wow a frount ? really? mmmm sounds liek theres tons more to dig up .

thanks voyager i will mail that addy you gave

ta lurk

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

ahhh the operator at Watchtower is just being a good call center person...someone calls in looking to donate to something, the WT doesn't exactly have a political/military group...but offer them something else they can "feel good" about donating too...don't need to actually point out that it isn't political or military related....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit