My bit of an introduction

by Thinking 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

Welcome, Thinking.We can all learn from each others stories.

• Jez
    Jez

Very touching and honest story. Thank you for taking the risk to share with us. Welcome from Jez

• exjwshell
    exjwshell

Welcome, Thinking. Thank you for sharing your story with us. We are happy you are here and hope to hear from you again.

"Unconditional Love is never popular" made me teary..it's so true!

~Shell

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Welcome to the board! I hope you learn as much here as I have, although I have to say it sounds like you're off to a better start than I was! (By the way, you have a private message.)

CountryGuy

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Welcome to the board, Thinking! I like your name. Thinking is the best way to be. :-) Hope you learn lots and share lots and meet lots of great people here!

SNG

• clementine
    clementine

welcome to the board, thinking!!!

• Thinking
    Thinking

thank you everyone for welcoming me. I appreciate it and also the private messages of encouragement.:)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

thanks for sharing

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Welcome" Thinking "

You sound pretty sharp to me.

Never allow people to talk down to you and never talk down to yourself or you may come to believe it.

Outoftheorg

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

This was my Introduction to JWD. I was alot more long winded back then!!!!

Just reflecting today and wanted to share.

Leslie

edited to add: I still chat with BigDog almost daily. He was very instrumental in helping me to get out. A very good friend that I will cherish always. He and Ip_Sec were my first friends here at JWD. I miss Ippy!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit