A JWD / Knowledge Jones ...

by Taylor S. 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I really want to thank all those who contribute to this site .... and for being my collective therapist.

All these years I thought I was just screwed up ... its nice to know ONE of the reasons why.

Ditto back at ya Taylor...

• Spook
    Spook

Nice to find a fellow writer! PM me some time!

• fairchild
    fairchild

NNNNNOOOOOOOO, Taylor is a WRITER?? Aren't you the one who is going to move in with me, once I build my modest house in the middle of nowhere, with some chickens and some pigs? What a hoot. I write as well. (My first book is going to be in the bookstores sometime by the end of this coming summer).

I hear you on the JWD addiction. It happened to me as well, when I first registered. Luckily, I have knocked some discipline into myself once again. My writing was suffering, there was not enough time in an evening to do both, be on JWD and write..

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.

A writer. Yes. Guilty as charged. That's why I thought the wilderness retreat idea was so cool ....

still plan to do it one day. good luck on your book!

• Honesty
    Honesty

As soon as my book is finished I will send you a copy.

How My Mind Was Taken Over By a Demonic Cult for 15 Years

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

I know how you feel Taylor J.

As a former lifer myself, I'm embarassed by how much internal organizational stuff I never even heard about. My sister passed the board's address two weeks ago and I've been lurking and now posting sever since- so if I'm an addict that makes her the pusher.

My blood boils when I think of genuine people like my parents investing their lives and taking unquestionning direction from the GB.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    That's why I thought the wilderness retreat idea was so cool

Same here. I've been living in the boonies for 12 years now, and it is more than worth it. Traffic has gotten a bit 'heavier' in recent years (about 60 cars a day pass by my place), but there used to be a time when things were very quiet around here. It certainly helps with the writing.

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.
    whickeyjack: so if I'm an addict that makes her the pusher.

hi jack ... it's always a loved one who turns us out.

And FairChild: Maybe the cars are a good thing .... complete isolation can lead to unibomberism .....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit