went to a meeting tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by vitty 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Neo
    Neo

Thanks, RebelliousSpirit!!

• willyloman
    willyloman
    The only possible reasons for entering a kingdom hall are: [1] to pee; or [2] to poop.

Or you could just use the front lawn.

• inquirer
    inquirer

vittvin -- went to a meeting tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inquirer -- SHUT UP! lol lol ;)

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    went to a meeting tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Please, sir, may I have another."

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Oh yes we where trying to be inconspicuous not a chance when i sat down i broke the chair, it cracked so loud I nearly died. there where big gasps and a big bit of plastic flew down the isle

So - was that the demons or Jehovah sending you a message ----Hmmmmmmm

Jeff

• Honesty
    Honesty
    You can do the same if you "keep holding the pattern of healthful words"?if you feed yourself well spiritually. (2 Timothy 1:13) Take the danger of doubts seriously. Satan engages in what might be called spiritual bacteriologic warfare. If you neglect to take in good spiritual food through personal study of the Bible and through attendance at Christian meetings, you lay yourself wide open to such attacks. Make good use of the generous and timely supply of spiritual food provided by "the faithful and discreet slave." (Matthew 24:45) Continue to "assent to healthful words" and remain "healthy in faith." (1 Timothy 6:3; Titus 2:2) Do not allow doubts to destroy your faith.

Only spiritually weak ones faithfully attend KH meetings, eagerly devour the food from the WTBTS and devote themselves to serving the Governing Body rather than Jesus.

• defd
    defd

vittvin

You sound like to me that you agree with the article about weak ones. which you should because that is what the bible says. But dont blame Jehovah for the way his people act. Some people who claim to worship Jehovah,DONT! I agree with that and see it. but I personally will not let that hinder my relationship with Jesus and God. I am determined to follow what is taught to us. It is like what Jesus said about some of the religious leaders of his day. Do what they say not as they do!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

dfed - why can't someone who wants to just not go to meetings anymore have to be shunned? And don't tell me you don't know that it doesn't happen, because it does.

Is it scriptural?

• defd
    defd

i agree with you. rather than being shunned that kind of person needs loving help and assitance. I think the reason why some shun is they may think that if they go on acting as if it were ok for a person to stop coming to the meetings and worshipping Jehovah like we are commanded to do for our benefit. That person may begin to feel that it is OK to miss. I truely believe the majority of those who do shun weak ones do it because they are upset with that one and are afraid that they may rub off on them. The bottom line of all this though is this: Missing the meetings is not good for us spiritually and those who do shun weak ones are not following jesus example

• gumby
    gumby
    "you should remember all the good things they had done in the past. even if they wernt going to meetings anymore.

They forgot to add........"but if they leave the organisation.....forget all the good they ever did in the organisation because it doesn't matter anymore".

Elsewhere nailed it.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit