well why dont you tell me where I screwed up????

by mouthy 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• morty
    morty

Hell of a job Granny...

You sound sooooo young.....

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

You sound lovely, Mouthy. I enjoyed the interview very much.

This was a good summary to play for my boyfriend who has never quite understood.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Golf I just heard back from the Producer. No there is no transcript. Sorry

• Poztate
    Poztate

Grace...Very well done.One more nail in the coffin for the boys in brooklyn.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Grace:
    We'll wait for the post-match analysis from Schizm, for that one.

I downloaded the whole thing, but have to confess that I haven't been able to listen to more than five minutes of it, so far. You have SUCH a sexy voice!

~feels all bad n stuff~

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sticks head out the window!!!!!!> Little Toe thinks I have a sexy voice....WHAT complement!!!!!Thank you I do like that!!!!!

Tell you the truth my hubby used to tell me that !!!!! You must have perfect hearing LOL

• prophecor
    prophecor

Grandma, I don't have an active souncard on my computer but I'll be going to a friends house who does so I can hear it, regardless, I know you did an excellent job. Congratulations!!!

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Mouthy,

I have only listened to half so far, but it sounds good. Those guys could work on their interviewing skills though.

-ithinkisee

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

That was brilliant Grace... I only hope that I would do as well if given the opportunity. You sounded more professional than the interviewers.

After all this time, it was lovely to hear your voice .

• mouthy
    mouthy

To one & all a very big Thank you... & to those who e-mailed me ... I really appreciate you kind thoughts.

Just lets hope that ONE person sees the WT for the "Fist in the velevet glove" by listening & believing

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit