Is this a website promoting JW beliefs or ???

by RottiePrincess 19 Replies latest jw friends

• RottiePrincess
    RottiePrincess

I've lurked a bit here a few times and I still can't figure out if this is a site of devout believers who're having crisis issues or if it's an anti-JW site. Personally, I'm basically just curious. I've been out of the WTBTS for a long time now [25 yrs] but my Mom is still active and some of my relatives are also. Looking at much of the angst many JWs express, as well as recalling much of the angst/misery of many ex-JW's I met 20 yrs ago locally, I feel genuine empathy for so much wasted energy. If this site is about exposing the JWs lies and weirdness, I'm all for it. Where I'm at now in life I don't waste 1% of my time/energy/thoughts on JWs or their cult, though at one point in my early 20's, I did because I was coming out of the brainwashed stage into reality. Hayley

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Welcome, Hayley.

The site is open to all, so you find a little bit of everything here.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

yeah it's pretty anti... enjoy!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    I've lurked a bit here a few times and I still can't figure out if this is a site of devout believers who're having crisis issues or if it's an anti-JW site.

I'm a devout believer in the fact that the Watchtower is a worthless, abusive cult.

Welcome!

Walter

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Some are highly anti-. Some are still in and active. Some are in and working their way out. Some are just out.

You will find lot's and lots of info here, and good friendship and fellowship.

Welcome. I'm glad you're here Hayley.

PS I've been out for 27 years... faded. Parents and sibs still in. Always will be unless DF'd.

Hugs

Brenda

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Hayley

Welcome! All sorts are here. We won't disfellowship you for thinking or expressing it - at least they haven't me yet -

Jeff

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

I've been out for about 10 years but really enjoy the discussions, the topics, etc. It's for everyone but I don't anyone promotes the Watchtower society. We leave that to the active JWs like my mother! Personally I am very anti JW.

• FairMind
    FairMind
    I've lurked a bit here a few times and I still can't figure out if this is a site of devout believers who're having crisis issues or if it's an anti-JW site.

I’m sure you have gathered from all the commentary that some are in and that some are out. I’m in, but like most posters here have plenty of negative thoughts and experiences with the WTS. Welcome and we will look forward to your comments.

• clementine
    clementine

Welcome RottiePrincess, it's nice to have you here!!!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome RottiePrincess!

Yes, even witnesses post here, and we enjoy watching them chase their tail. Most of us are in the "used to be" catagory.

Nice to meet you.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit