Can anyone provide information about the voting change

by Triple A 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Voyager
    Voyager

Hi Blues:

I think your right, because the information (you) posted is more (recent) than the information the I posted. And also, in 1999 the Watchtower was still listed with the United Nations, so they had to bend over backwards to put on a show.

Good job Blues!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    *** wt chap. 18 pp. 163-164 "They Are No Part of the World" ***
    so Jehovah?s Witnesses take no part in politics.

This is really at odds with the 1999 qfromr.

The 1999 qfromr is at odds with itsself. You can vote if your conscience allows but you cant work in the political process? You cant campaign? LOL. I guess voting only takes a few seconds, campaigning takes hours that could be spent in selling mags?

This issue is as legalized as the blood issue.

What Pharisees! You cannot wear shoes made with iron nails on the Sabbath because you are carrying extra weight=work. You can pull your bull out of a hole on the Sabbath but must leave another human in the hole. Governing Body=Pharisees, the caulk suckers.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

actually NOW you will not be DAd or DFd, you will simply be "no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses". The shunning and abuse is the same but as another thread pointed out the DA angle for these political and medical issues is not flying. They want to give the governments the wrong impression again by simply announcing that you are not a JW (which is a reasonable thing for any organization to do) and that you are free to leave. The compulsory punative response by the group is therefore disguised.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit