whyamihere

A Fairy Tale

Brooke

• Outlawed
    Outlawed

Turn-out the "light"

• Honesty
    Honesty

A good elder is one who has seen the light and is now posting apostate stuff to JWD.
    That's the one I'll vote for. Oh yeah, my conscience is going to allow me to vote for this one. After reading what stilla had to say in the elder's wedding music discussion I'm voting for him, too. Now all we need is one more elder for a truly theocratic JC to hear some of our apostate stances with a view to correcting us in mercy, whateva JW mercy is supposed to mean.

• in3D
    in3D

1) Asks for insider trading tips from a recently reinstated sister who worked for a well know investment firm.

2)Has an affair with his best friends wife's sister, after his and his wife's baby was still born, then divorces his wife.

3)Goes on a shepherding call to encourage a sister, but ends up talking all about himself.

4)Disfellowships the mother of young children, and then shun the children.

I could go on . . .

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

A Good Elder does not exist, because if he were truly good he would have left the org or at least stepped down and would be planning his exit. because as an elder that would mean that he is still misleading people.

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Is very discreet...

Goes over the baptism questions with an unbaptized publisher of the opposite sex, in his room at bethel, while listening to enya, but, with the door open so that makes it ok

Is very discreet...

Asks personal committee-forming questions regarding another publisher while out in service working with you (he always wore sunglasses, hee, hee)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

A good elder is possible but he will not stay an elder for long or at the very best he will not be in with the "in-crowd"

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

...is thinking of leaving the Borg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit