Fading into oblivion

by truth_about_the_truth 3 Replies latest jw friends

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

OK. How many of you here still go to the meetings, etc.? If you do, are you in the process of or planning on fading out completely?

What is your "fade out" plan? I know there's a great thread somewhere called "the art of fading" but what is YOUR plan?

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

There is a thread about fading on another sight. I was am a fader. I slowly started missing meeting. Stopped commenting. Stopped being available for meeting parts. I had a new baby. I wasn't able....

I quit going almost completely in 1994 after the "new understanding" about the generation. I remember my heart dropping to my feet. My gut had been right all along.

It is not hard. If you have family, do what you need to do to not be disfellowshipped.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

What a travesty that JW's who want out are limited to so few choices on exiting. Even those "fadeaways" have the risk of becoming victim's of shunning.

Cathy L.

• cindykp
    cindykp

It is a shame that you have to fade away! And once you do, you cant show any interest or you will be df. So to those who are or have faded away and have family, DO NOT ANSWER THE DOOR!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit